Child Health & Disability Prevention Agency offer a variety of services.
- Helps to find or prevent health problems through regular, free health check ups.
- Health and developmental history
- Physical exam
- Needed shots (immunizations)
- Oral health screening
- Routine dental referrals starting at 1 yr of age.
- Nutrition screening
- Behavioral Screening
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Health information
- Lab tests (examples: lead, anemia, tuberculosis, etc.)
- Referral to Women, Infants, and Children for children up to 5
CHDP Staff Provides:
- Provides education to the community at health fairs, local Boys and Girls Club, Neighborhoods for Learning (NFLs) headstart/preschools, etc.
- Provides program education to community agencies.
- We offer our clinics with free fluoride varnish that is applied to the teeth and toothbrushes for their patients.
If there are further health services needed, we will help you find them, including:
- Dentists accepting Denti-cal
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Medical Specialists